Power your home
with Hawaiian sunshine.
"We started with Hawaii's homeowners and remain
dedicated to them today."
Gail & Chelli
Owners and Power Couple
The amount you will pay upfront to add solar and storage to your home in Hawaii through one of our many loan options.
Get the latest technology installed for no upfront cost.
Reduce the cost of electricity for your home and family.
Increase the value of your property.
Reduce carbon emissions for a cleaner environment.
Use solar energy at night with battery storage.
Tap into something powerful
without getting shocked.
We can plug your home into the sun at no upfront cost to you.
Solar Tax Incentives
Hawaiian homeowners are eligible for a 30% federal tax credit and up to 35% State of Hawaii tax credit
Why Choose Us
• Hawaii is our home and we care about it’s people and the environment
• We help you understand all your options and benefits
• We explain every step along the way:
• We guide you through the solar loan process.
• We take care of all the HOA and permit approvals
• We pride ourselves on our open, friendly, and thorough communications
• Your solar PV system will be expertly installed by good people who care about their craft.
• We’re here to serve you and your family for life.
Spark your neighbor's attention.
Get your own at-home
EV charging station installed.
Complete your EV investment with style.
Connect to solar and charge your vehicle with Hawaiian sunshine.
Fill up at home with a dedicated and stylish charging station.
Under the new Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 the federal government is offering a $7,500 tax credit to purchase an Electric Vehicle (EV).
It costs about 9 cents per mile to drive an electric car as opposed to 18 cents a mile for a gas car.