Get your electric vehicle drivers charged up and on the road.
Are you ready?
The year new buildings and parking lots under construction in Hawaii need to include
infrastructure to support electric vehicle (EV) charging stations for at least 25 percent of
The year condominiums need to reasonably accommodate tenant’s requests for EV charging.
The year you need to have at least one EV charging station for every 100 public parking spaces.
According to auto industry experts,
half of all new vehicle sales will be EVs.
The State of Hawaii has committed to being the nation's first 100% renewable energy portfolio.
The upfront cost of ALL our services with an Energy Service Agreement.
Let's get your commercial or multi-family property fully upgraded with the latest EV charging and solar energy systems.
All with no upfront cost now and energy savings in the future. You can even generate additional revenue from your EV charging stations.
No loans or leases. Highest quality materials and workmanship.
We maintain your energy systems and guarantee certain production levels. You can even add additional services to your agreement such as LED lighting, submetering, sensors, controls, and more.
The project cost amount you can get back through federal and state tax credits for organizations and individuals who want to OWN their solar PV energy systems.
Invest in Hawaii's clean energy future by upgrading your commercial property with today's leading solar equipment.
Expertly installed by good people who care about their craft and who shine in the face of complex and multifaceted projects.
Give your clients an outlet.
Satisfy the trending demands for Electric Vehicle charging.
We can do EV charging
and photovoltaic systems
from start to finish in-house.
There are a lot of companies in our industry who sell EV and solar equipment and have someone else install it, and another someone else to handle the financing.
We do EVerything. We can handle all aspects of your project in-house to make sure your vision stays intact.
"We are dedicated to empowering our clients with a full understanding of every incentive available to them."
Gail & Chelli
Owners and Power Couple
Level 2 Station (must have at least 2 ports)
(First-Time Installation) $4,500 per networked station
(Retrofit) $3,000 per networked statio
DC Fast-Charging Station
(First-Time Installation) $35,000 per networked station
(Retrofit) $28,000 per networked station
Meet the demand of current & future EV drivers.
Spotlights property/business and management as being cutting edge, proactive, and “Green”.
Added amenity at multi-family property attracts tenants and owners who will pay more and stay longer.
Added amenity at workplaces will attract more employees who will enjoy coming into the office
Added amenity at shopping, eating, and entertainment centers will attract more visitors who will stay longer to charge their vehicle and spend more at your facility
Generate additional revenue from EV charging.
Increases the value of the property
Types of EV Charging Stations
A Level 1 EV Charger is the slowest charger. It has a standard 120V charge. You can plug this into any 120V electrical outlet and the other end plugs into the car. It may use the standard J1772 plug. It can charge 124 miles in 20 hours. These are not meant for public chargers.
A Level 2 EV Charger is the most common one that is used in private and public EV Charging Stations. These are separate chargers that allow for 240V charging. It is 3 to 7 times faster than a Level 1 charger. It takes about 3 hours to charge a 30 kWh electric car. A Level 2 charger uses a J1772 plug which is the most common type of plug, other than Tesla. For a Tesla, you can always get an adaptor.
A Level 3 EV Charger is for fast charging and is used for commercial applications. It allows for 480V charging. These are direct current (DC) fast chargers. You can charge up to 80% in 30 minutes, and the rest of the 20% will take approximately another hour. These types of chargers are most often found along major highways.
The thing to note is that the plug for a Level 3 EV Charger is different. You can have a CHAdeMO connector, or an SAE Combo connected. These two are not interchangeable. A Tesla uses a different connector, but it has an adaptor for the CHAdeMO connector. Remember that not every EV can charge using level 3 chargers.
Federal Tax Credit
The federal government offers a tax credit for solar photovoltaic hardware and installation costs. It covers 30% of the costs.
Hawaii State Tax Credit
The State of Hawaii offers up to 35% tax credit to help with the costs of a new photovoltaic system including battery storage.
Reduces the cost of electricity for commercial real estate.
Increases the value of the property.
Reduces carbon emissions for a cleaner environment.
Highlights property and owner as being environmentally responsible.